Monday, April 23, 2012

Simplicity


I am craving simplicity these days. My house seems too full, my closet seems too full, there is just too much to do. I'm sure you all feel my pain. When life is like this I tend to clean. I think my basement and my closet are on my hit-list this week....

As the weather warms I also crave simpler dress. The beautiful weather in Israel was a real tease...I have been dying to just throw on a dress and some heels sans tights etc...
Today was actually warm enough to do so. 

I think I'm actually a lazy dresser. That's why I love dresses so much. It's just so easy to look put together. No fuss, no muss. Throw it on and you look like you've tried so hard. 



I haven't worn this dress in a year or two. I've worn it on the blog before. I bought it for $1 in Gimli years ago. It's choice was inspired by Solanah in this dress today. Beautiful and simple. Perfect.


Speaking of simplicity, I've been simplifying my look these days too. Although I'm wearing eyeliner today, I've been forgoing it recently. I really like how fresh faced I look without it. I'll be sure to show you soon.

I've also been curling my hair a lot less. I've been braiding it loosely at night and wearing it down and wavy during the day. My hair looks healthier and I only spend 1/2 hour getting ready instead of a full hour. It's nice.






70's does 40's Floral Dress: Thrifted in Gimli
Petticoat: Vintage Glory
Flower Brooch: Ricki's
Green Pumps: Forever 21
Wooden Bangle: Ragpickers
Vintage Tooled Leather Purse: Value Village

Is it just me, or have you been craving simplicity? How are you taking care of this craving? 

Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home