Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Old 50's Cardigan

Shopping for vintage is defiantly my vice in life. I got paid yesterday and in order to "reward" myself for my new job I bought myself a new dress and cardigan from Ragpickers yesterday.
I probably could have bought myself a new pair of boots with the money I spent on the clothes. Oh well...

I stand by my choices...
There will be time for new boots later...

Anyway, enough of that. Here's my pretty new cardigan:





Vintage Drop Earrings: Thrifted
50's Beaded Cardigan: Ragpickers
Polka Dot Tee: Thrifted
Black Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Brogues: Aldo


For those of you waiting for pictures of our bedroom. You'll have to wait a few more days. It's dark when I get home from work and there has been no time or light for pictures. I'm hoping to take them tomorrow and post early next week.

Other than that, work has been great this week. Rehearsals start on Monday. It's always an exciting day. I can't wait!

Have a good weekend!

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home