Friday, July 5, 2013

Outfits: Pretty in Pink

No such thing as too much of a good thing right? Yesterday, pink was good and I dressed in it from head to toe.



I also ventured away from my house for the first time in BDV history to take outfit photos. Thankfully working in theatre has got me used to people staring at me. I've heard other bloggers say how uncomfortable they are taking photos out in public...now where I took mine was a pretty quiet place, but there were still stares from the vehicles driving by. I decided not to care and actually had fun having my little photoshoot.














My 31st birthday is tomorrow and I've got some low key plans with a few other couples - mainly dinner out and some drinks. I'm sure The Boy and I will head out to do something in the afternoon as well.

Other than that I'm gearing up to paint my dressing room and keep cleaning our basement (it currently looks like it belongs on an episode of Hoarders...yikes!) and generally enjoying not working for the summer. Life is good. :)

50's Cat Eye Glasses: Were Grandma Cotton's (new lenses from Osborne Spectacle
50's Pink & White Striped Dress: Ragpickers
60's Pink Enamel Floral Brooch: Rhymes with Orange
White Plastic Bangle: Thrifted
80's Hot Pink Clutch: Thrifted
Sandals: Zigisoho, Winners


Lisa.xo


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home