Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello, My name is Lisa and I'm a Shop-aholic

Yes, I've been at it again. Spring makes me shop. I do it every year without fail. The spree will die down by June. It always does...

I've bought some more fabulous dresses in the last few weeks. I can't wait to wear them!!

Notice me holding the back of the dress so it appears to fit me!
I bought this lovely 50's dress at Ruby Slipper. It's a little big at the moment. I'll have it taken in. I just couldn't resist the cute crosshatch gingham-like fabric and knife pleat skirt. Plus, it still has it's original matching belt!




I lucked out with this one and bought it at Value Village. It was by no means a deal at $20 and needssome dry-cleaning, but it fits and the fabric is just gorgeous! The photos do not do this fabric justice. I want to call it sharkskin as it is two toned gold and green, but I'm just not quite sure if it actually is. Nonetheless, this dress is stunning (Betty Draper anyone?) and I'm praying for a formal event in my future so I can wear it.



This is another VV find. Perfect for hot summer days, espadrilles and a jean jacket in the evening. Love the border print.




This lovely set is from Vintage Glory (cue angel choir! Aaahh!!) It's from the same estate as the dresses I showed you here. That woman and I are sartorial soul mates. She has great taste!! Can't wait to wear this dress. And the bolero will be so cute with jeans and a tee.

Two more, non dress items:


Lovely 60's/70's's does 20's cloche fedora. It's in great shape. I've already worn it out a few times.




And, 70's suede shoes. So not my style. Too awesome to leave at Value Village. They do fit me. Who knows. Maybe I'll wear them.

So there it is folks. More stuff in my closet. Maybe it's time for an intervention. Or to set up my own shop somewhere! Haha!

Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home