Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunglasses

I love a good pair of sunglasses. (btw...lamest post name ever...I just didn't know what else to call this one) I wear mine all year round. Summer is a no brainer, but I've got to have sunglasses in the winter too. Too much light reflected off the snow. Makes me squinty.

I tend to buy cheaper sunglasses as I am hard on them (I like to throw them haphazardly into my purse when I'm not wearing them...it's bad, I know...I can't stop) and go through a pair or two a year. Sunglasses are also a great way to update your look without spending a fortune. And I like that.

I showed you my newest pair yesterday. I'm quite smitten with them.


They reminded me of two very stylish ladies:





What would you have named this post? Happy Tuesday!

Lisa.xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home