Friday, April 8, 2011

Outfit: Opening Night for Theatre Projects

Last night was opening night for the show I've been working on. If you're in Winnipeg you should come see it! (click the link for info on the show)

Working backstage as an apprentice stage manager requires wearing all black clothing so you blend in with the black curtains. Kindof like being a stage ninja!

So I've tried to wear mostly black, but with a few brighter (red in this case) elements that I can switch out. I threw on a black tee-shirt and ballet flats when I got to the theatre.
Opening night also means a reception with food and drink after the performance, so dressing nice is always a requirement. It's also a great way to connect with people and maybe get more work!!

So this is what I wore yesterday:





50's Pearl and Rhinestone Bow Necklace: Ragpickers
Black Lace Cami & Red Polka Blouse: Smart Set
Red Cardigan: Thrifted
Black Highwaisted Shorts: Ruby Slipper
Red Ruffle Shoes: Red Carpet (TownShoes) 

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home