Monday, July 15, 2013

Wishlist: Leopard Print Dress

Like any good vintage/rockabilly girl I love leopard print. I have several leopard print shoes and live in my leopard print scarf in the winter. 

Until very recently I considered this bold print to be for accessories (and possibly a cardigan) only until I bought myself a pair of leopard print skinny jeans! I have since reconsidered this opinion and have been lusting over leopard print dresses in chic lady-like cuts. I want my leopard to be classy!

This Christian Dior dress from 2008 is obviously a fantasy, but look how gorgeous it is!! 

Christian Dior at Couture Fall 2008 Runway


These two 60's dresses found on Etsy are much, much easier on the wallet!

Buy it here!

Buy it here!


Lisa.xo


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home