Monday, September 16, 2013

Halloween Haul

It may seem a little early to be mentioning Halloween, but this is the best time of year to shop for vintage.

Thrift stores who deem anything vintage a "costume" flood the rack with beauties from bygone eras for low prices. I'm in a thrift store at least once a week this time of year.

I ventured out yesterday and brought home these goodies.

Three amazing dresses. The pink one and shiny one don't fit me, but the black and white one fits perfectly!



I bought the men's western shirt to sell, but I'm thinking about making the kimono jacket my new housecoat. It's a large, but looks kinda cute belted on me. We'll see...


The embroidery on the men's shirt is in perfect condition!


Perhaps the best haul of the day: a tooled leather purse! I may also sell this one as I have one I love already. The bamboo clutch I'm keeping for sure though. It's amazing! 



Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home