Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Face Time

It has been, perhaps, too long since my last outfit post. What with work being so crazy for the last few weeks I couldn't find time to stand in front of my camera.
I figured I owed you one!

Plus I had to show you my new haircut! I've been wanting bangs for a while now and finally took the plunge last night! And I couldn't be happier! I feel like a whole new girl!





My work attire has been some variation on this for weeks now. T-shirt, pants/jeans (or in this case, shorts and tights), a cardigan and of course vintage jewelry. Gotta have a little vintage! As much as I love wearing skirts and dresses they are just not practical when I'm Apprentice Stage Managing. I am lifting furniture and climbing on stuff all day.

Red Cardigan: Thrifted
Leopard Print Scarf: Ricki's
Bird Necklace: Forever 21
"Bow" Tee: Joe Fresh
Black Patent Belt: Laura
High Waisted Polka Dot Shorts: Thrifted
Socks: Joe Fresh
Flats: Joe Fresh

Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home