Saturday, August 10, 2013

Another Dressing Room Update

This should be one of the last ones. lol! This room is nearly complete.

I've got a curtain to hide the treadmill, a laundry basket and a few more floating shelves to purchase, install and she's done!! :) But I couldn't wait to show you, so here it is!


The gallery wall I hung (with a little help from The Boy - he hung the anchors for the venetian style mirror). I love this. It makes me smile like crazy.



And what it looked liked in previous incarnations.





You can see the old carpet and wall colour really well in this photo. 


And now:



Pretty awesome! :) Lots of elbow grease in this room, but worth every second.


For more photos of the progress on this room click here
For Dressing Room inspiration check out my Pintrest board here.


Lisa.xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home